TruScene® Insect Screen
Perhaps you’d like nothing more than to open up your windows and allow some fresh air to circulate throughout your home. But, maybe you’re hesitating due to a potential invasion of pesky mosquitoes, annoying flies, and other bothersome insects, or a possible influx of leaves and dirt. Renewal by Andersen® of South Louisiana has a solution: windows equipped with innovative TruScene® insect screens.
What’s the Buzz About TruScene® Insect Screens?
In addition to promoting good airflow, TruScene® insect screens offer many other benefits and state-of-the-art features. These highly dependable barriers are:
- Constructed with micro-fine stainless steel mesh that is nearly invisible and won’t obstruct your view of the great outdoors (offering 50 percent more clarity than a standard insect screen)
- Designed to allow for proper ventilation while keeping out even the tiniest bugs and debris
- Able to block some of the sun’s damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays – which can fade your household furnishings – but not its pleasant light
- Framed with strong but lightweight (and low-maintenance) aluminum
- Easily removable from the inside for convenient cleaning
Renewal by Andersen of South Louisiana offers a full range of operable windows equipped with TruScene® insect screens (half insect screens are available on double-hung windows). In fact, TruScene® is exclusive to Renewal by Andersen. With this superior level of protection, you can feel free to invite a pleasant breeze into your home whenever you like – without being visited by creepy-crawlers and other unwelcome guests; being bothered, bitten, or stung by an intruding insect; or having to dust and clean afterward.
We Can Help
To learn more about TruScene® insect screens, contact Renewal by Andersen of South Louisiana. If you’d like, we can set up a no-obligation consultation at your home, where one of our expert design consultants can tell you more about our outstanding window products and services, both of which are backed by a fully transferable limited warranty.